You are desperate to grow your business
...but you feel stuck
You haven’t seen the progress that you had hoped.
You have a lot of ideas but struggle with following through.
You believe in your business but you need something more..
I have loved the support and encouragement from Heather’s Mastermind. I started, unsure of my direction, and she and the team helped me become more focused on WHAT I want and HOW to get there! Heather exudes knowledge and light and genuinely wants others to succeed. If you’re considering working with her, DO IT! You won’t regret it.Kirsten Clayton
You don't have to do it alone.
It is essential to have a small team of like minded people to keep you accountable, give you honest feedback, and push you to success.
Heather is brilliant at hosting masterminds. She puts so much time, effort, and care into them. The value I’ve gotten from her masterminds has been life-changing. Heather excels at connecting people and helping them focus on worthy goals.Megan Starbuck
I had a vision and some ideas, and that’s all they were without my mastermind group. The group is the support, brainstorming, and accountability I’d longed for. I am so much better equipped for action and accomplishment, and I have opportunity to help others in the same way. Heather’s Masterminds are life changing!Jenny Jones Thompson
Is this group for you?
This group is NOT for just anyone.
It’s important to be READY to move towards your goals and willing to take action.
Ask yourself these questions..
Do I need to make progress on a goal?
Do I want accountability?
Am I needing help with time management and prioritizing?
Am I willing to invest in others and in return have them invest in me?
Am I ready to buckle down and be serious about taking steps towards my goals?
Our MasterMind Group has provided a huge jump start to our business. Not only have we gleaned from other’s experience, we have finished our second book. The accountability is a must have for success. If you are looking for ways to improve your business, then we highly recommend you join a group today.Susan Milligan and Shea Wood
Mastermind is the perfect way to get insight and accountability for any goals you have. Whether it’s a business endeavor or just a life goal you will get the motivation and encouragement you need. Any entrepreneur should be plugged in to a mastermind if they want to be successful.Nick Spindler
15 Minute Masterminds8 week boot camp
- Time management and goal setting lessons: Every week you will receive a lesson with assignments on how to set and make progress in your goals and tools to manage your time.
- Personal feedback and brainstorming: In our groups you have the stage for 15 minutes a week where 4-5 people will brain storm with you on how to grow you business, make progress in your goals, and FINISH what you started. During your assigned time YOUR brand, YOUR project, YOUR business will be receiving valuable weekly feedback from a group of unbiased people.
- Recorded Calls and Accountability Documents: Every mastermind is recorded so you can re-watch the meetings and pull new insight from the feedback you received. A live Google document of your teams goals and progress will also be emailed to you each week.
- Topics Discussed: Branding, marketing, content creation, social media tactics, building an email list, pricing your services, time management, etc.
- Access to private Facebook group: Connect with other members throughout the week for feedback and accountability. Weekly call notes, challenges, and activities will be added to the group for discussion.
Mastermind helps me stay motivated and focused when I have off days. It also helps me think outside the box and stretches my creative ideas to a different level.Elaine Peterson
My Mastermind group chat has kept me accountable. I’ve gleaned useful tips from my “mastermind homies” as I call them, and I’ve lent helpful tips as well. Small groups are key and this is what we utilize. A perfect circle of shared information to help make us more successful.Keri Owens
Mastermind groups are as essential to your goals as writing them out. It’s like having multiple extra eyes making sure that everything that needs attention gets attention.Cody Johnston
Heather’s mastermind group has plugged me in with other entrepreneurs who ask important questions and don’t just say “great job!” Most people in my life are supportive, which I appreciate, but having others who are entrepreneur minded ask important questions to get you to think about your approach really opens up a whole new world for creativity and innovation.Heather Timmons
Hey, I'm Heather
I understand being busy. I understand being frustrated with the SLOW, slow process of building something. While getting my masters, owning a business, directing a nonprofit, (and most importantly) having a family, I’ve learned a truth that kinda sucks.
There is no magic pill, no 5-step plan, no fairy godmother that will make the progress towards your goals any faster or easier. Its takes GRIT (and lots of it).
The key is deliberately putting yourself in a circle of people who will spurn you on, understand what you are trying to do, and will not let you give up.
Along with creating this supportive team around you, I want to share with you the tools that I have used to balance it all. I have studied goal setting, time management, human behavior, and motivation extensively. What I have learned is that anything is possible, when someone makes up their mind, takes responsibility, AND places themselves in the RIGHT environment.
I am in your corner.