Improve ENGAGEMENT with Humor | Andrew TarvinSep 13, 2022
"Confidence can be LEARNED. It is a skill."
Want to improve the engagement within your community? Want to motivate people on your team better? Heck…want to motivate YOURSELF more? Have you ever considered that being funnier might help? Hang in with me for a sec…
Our guest this week, Andrew Tarvin is the CEO of Humor That Works. A former commuter engineer turned comedian, Andrew works with organizations to help them be more effective using…you guessed it, humor.
FROM TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why does humor MATTER in developing your career?
- The 7 ways to express humor
- Getting comfortable with putting yourself “out there”
- 'When is it appropriate to use humor?
WHO IS ANDREW TARVIN?
Andrew Tarvin is the CEO of Humor That Works, a leadership development company that teaches professionals how to use humor to achieve better business results. He has partnered with top organizations-including IBM, the UN, and the FBI-to solve human challenges with humor solutions.
A best-selling author, Andrew has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Inc, and FastCompany, and was named a 'Visionary Under 40' by the P&G Alumni Network. His TEDx talk on the skill of humor has been viewed more than 11 million times, only half of which were his mother.
He loves chocolate and tweeting puns.
CONNECT WITH ANDREW TARVIN:
Making the World Better with Gamification (referenced in the show): https://www.heatherparady.com/blog/yukaichou
Confidence can be LEARNED. It is a skill. @HumorThatWorks @HeatherParady #CommunityBuilding #CreatorCommunity CLICK TO TWEET
CONNECT WITH US!
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2lPut5A
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/heatherparady
- Follow Heather on IG:https://www.instagram.com/heatherparady/
- Follow Heather on Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatherparady
* Disclaimer* This content is for educational and entertainment purposes only. We are not giving financial or investment advice.