How to Make your Content More Engaging with Sarah PanusNov 15, 2022
“You are way more interesting than you give yourself credit for.”
If you are using content marketing to bring brand recognition to your creative work-and you wonder if it is actually working- today’s episode is for YOU.
I connected with Sarah Panus, a brand storytelling strategist, host of Marketing With Empathy, and owner of Kindred Speak consulting. She uses the power of empathy+data infused storytelling to improve content marketing. Yes, you heard that right–empathy and data.
In this conversation, we dig into how to use “cognitive empathy” in marketing, three storytelling pillars for your content marketing strategy, and why “You are way more interesting than you give yourself credit for.”
FROM TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to use “cognitive empathy in marketing”
- Three storytelling pillars for your content marketing strategy
- Why “You are way more interesting than you give yourself credit for.”
- Using nostalgia and “empathy filters” in marketing
- How to mine stories for your marketing
Download Sarah’s 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6161f93cc71e8685f183c63e
WHO IS SARAH PANUS?
Sarah Panus has 20+ years’ experience helping billion-dollar brands attract upper-funnel leads that drive lower-funnel results through storytelling. Sarah is a content strategist, podcast host of Marketing With Empathy®, and owner of Kindred Speak®. She’s on a mission to humanize brands; help content marketers reduce overwhelm/confusion; and raise money to fund child trafficking rescue missions.
She spends her days working 1:1 with brand clients, and is newly getting into the online course space where she’ll teach you how to think like an Editorial Director, and build winning brand storytelling strategies.
Before starting her own consulting biz, Sarah spent the majority of her career leading content strategy on the corporate side, and understands the pressure in those roles. She comes from a world managing up to $10M budgets, but knows how to get scrappy too. Along the way, she figured out how to feel empowered, creative and less overwhelmed in her roles (while driving amazing results), and wants to help others feel the same.
CONNECT WITH SARAH PANUS:
“You are way more interesting than you give yourself credit for.” @SarahPanus @HeatherParady #CreatorCommunity CLICK TO TWEET
CONNECT WITH US!
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2lPut5A
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/heatherparady
- Follow Heather on IG:https://www.instagram.com/heatherparady/
- Follow Heather on Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatherparady
- Follow Heather on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@heatherparady?
* Disclaimer* This content is for educational and entertainment purposes only. We are not giving financial or investment advice.