Being YOU on Camera | Virginia KerrSep 01, 2022
"Our stories are what connect us."
Struggle being yourself on camera? Worried about what other people will think of you? Want to use your story, or bring more life to your work…but not sure how?
Our guest this week, Virginia Kerr has been in the TV and video industry for more than 20 years. Four TV newsrooms, hundreds of videos, blogs and podcasts later, she became a top leader in an award-winning network marketing company. She says she is an “Alabama-raised video strategist, content creator, educator, podcaster, and introvert who plays an extrovert on camera. and I’m doing it all from my laundry room!”
Today we are digging into bringing YOURSELF to the camera, connecting better with your digital community, and having more fun in the process.
FROM TODAY'S EPISODE:
Being yourself and sharing stories on video
Recognizing the causes of pain and the process of inner healing
Tips for letting go of self-criticism
WHO IS VIRGINIA KERR?
Virginia Kerr is an Alabama-raised video strategist, content creator, educator, and podcaster who teaches entrepreneurs how to grow their businesses with video marketing.
CONNECT WITH VIRGINIA KERR:
CONNECT WITH US!
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2lPut5A
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/heatherparady
- Follow Heather on IG:https://www.instagram.com/heatherparady/
- Follow Heather on Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatherparady
* Disclaimer* This content is for educational and entertainment purposes only. We are not giving financial or investment advice.